At Djanogly Sherwood Academy we take wellbeing seriously and are working hard to become a mentally healthy school. Our aims are to:
- Prioritise mental health and promote an open and understanding culture
- Give the same consideration and support to mental health as physical health
- Give staff the support they need for their own and other people’s wellbeing.
- Ensure staff workload is taken seriously
- Support staff to use their time efficiently and effectively, so it has a real impact on pupil learning and outcomes.
- Provide quality CPD that reflects the professional expertise and enhances the skills of our staff