At Djanogly Sherwood Academy we believe that our children deserve a curriculum that promotes aspiration through experiences that broaden their perspectives. As a Trust we talk about MAD – making a difference.
- School values day linked to 5 R’s
- PSHE – school values day – Me and my future, Me as a leader.
- EYFS – people that help us linked to external visitors (police, ambulance, fire brigade, nurse)
- Newsround watched daily
- DARE project
- Leaders at all levels (Apply, interview, appoint) – mini police, school council, anti-bullying ambassadors, digital leaders, school council
- Children’s university participation
- Primary parliament
- 5 B’s to build independence in the classroom
- Promoting a ‘challenge yourself’ attitude
- Transition to next stage
- Visitors in assembly
- Circle times – what would I like to be when I grow up?